How to Edit Cronjob?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of page and under "Current Cron Jobs", locate your cronjob and then click on the "Edit" button.
4. Make appropriate changes and then click on the "Edit Line" button.
How to Delete Cronjob?
1. Under "Current Cron Jobs", locate your cronjob and then click on "Delete" button
2. Under "Delete this cron job?" text, click the "Delete" Button.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...